Business Navigator has the following Frequently Asked Questions available publicly.
Please refer to for finding answers:
Remember to visit https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/covid-19.html regularly for the most up-to-date and accurate information on
The federal government has announced temporary income support for workers and parents without paid sick leave as well as longer-term income support for workers. Low- and modest-income families which may require additional financial help may apply for a one-time special payment through a GST credit. Families with children will be eligible for increased Canada Child Benefit payment amounts.
For more information on these federal measures:
- Canada Revenue Agency Accounts and Payments (individuals); 1-800-959-8281 (e); 1-800-959-7383 (f).
- Canada Revenue Agency Accounts and Payments (business); 1-800-959-5525 (e); 1-800-959-7775 (f).
- Child Benefit and GST credit; 1-800-387-1193 (e); 1-800-387-1194 (f).
- Employment Insurance: To apply for EI benefits, visit their website. After that, individuals may apply to have the one-week waiting period waived by calling the government's toll-free number at 1-833-381-2725 or teletypewriter at 1-800-529-3742.
- Emergency Care benefit and Emergency support benefit: Both benefit plans will be open for application in April, through the Canada Revenue Agency website.
- Business Financing/liquidity: Finance Canada general inquiries 1-613-369-3710; https://www.canada.ca/en/department-finance.html
- Export Development Canada general line 1-800-229-0575.
- Business Development Bank of Canada general line 1-877-232-2269.
Remember to visit https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/corporate/promo/covid-19.html regularly for the most up-to-date and accurate information on COVID-19.
Service Canada - For Employers
Although Service Canada Centres are closed to the public due to COVID-19, you can still get the Service Canada benefits and services you need online or by telephone.
For more information about all the Government of Canada programs and services available to support you during the COVID-19 outbreak, visit Canada.ca/coronavirus or call
1-800-0-CANADA | TTY: 1-800-926-9105
Service Canada - For Individuals
Visit the links or call the numbers on the link below to access our most requested benefits and services directly.
WORKSAFE NB - Guidelines
Mental Health - Coping During COVID-19
We are all in this together! Stay Safe and Healthy!
SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR COSMETOLOGY ESTABLISHMENTS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
The safety recommendations shall be implemented until such time new recommendations are required.
COVID-19 SCREENING CHECKLIST