We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we'll protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, the Cosmetology Association of New Brunswick (CANB) follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
• We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address or any other information to anyone.
• We’ll use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you create a Registration ID on the site or when you wish to purchase products. We use your Personal Information for a few primary purposes:
• To help us track your order properly.
• To help you quickly find services or information.
• To help us create content most relevant to you.
• To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from CANB.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of our website. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration.